As an experienced healthcare executive, I am a strong believer in the "can-do" attitude, focusing on team building, communication and creativity to find the “win-win” in every situation. I thrive on challenges, especially those that involve bringing teams and people together to provide exceptional healthcare. My mission in life is to care for every patient as if they were family.
- President and CEO at Norwood Hospital April 2015 - Present
- President at Morton Hospital April 2012 - December 2015 (3 years 8 months)
- CEO at St. Cloud Regional Medical Center and St. Cloud Medical Group January 2011 - April 2012 (1 year 3 months)
- CEO at Fisherman's Hospital and Keys Medical Group October 2005 - July 2011 (5 years 9 months)
- Interim CEO at Bartow Regional Medical Center March 2010 - June 2010 (3 months) Served concurrently with my post at Fisherman's Hospital. Associate Executive Director/ Chief Nursing Officer at Lower Keys Medical Center January 1990 - October 2005 (15 years 9 months)
- Critical Care Nurse Clinician/ Relief House Supervisor at Lower Keys Medical Center January 1993 - June 1995 (2 years 5 months)
- Charge Nurse, Emergency Room at Lower Keys Medical Center January 1990 - January 1993 (3 years)